Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Get Rid Of An Annoying Spyware?

Ok, I was just surfing the net, and then my computer suddenly restarted. At first I thought it was nothing, and I let it restart, but it kept doing it over and over, till I had enough. I had SuperAnti Spyware remover, and it kept bugging me to download the newest version, but I had always denied it. Now, my icons where it shows the time, are all gone except the DSL icon, and the volume control, and the annoying stop sign with an X in it. It keeps popping up, and saying,''Your Computers infected with spyware! Click here to protect your computer from spyware!'' everytime I open the Internet, it changes my homepage from Yahoo! to Google, and I can't get rid of this virus or spyware! I've tried scanning it with Anti Virus, and it says its healed it, I've scanned it with Anti Spyware, and now it won't open again. This annoying pop up keeps opening every 2 minutes, and it's really annoying. And it shows what im typing in the search box. HELP how do i get rid of it? I dont wanna lose my info!



How Do I Get Rid Of An Annoying Spyware?aurora



Install Yahoo anti spy ware



PS , if you have added spy bot after the fact this could of attached it self to another file in which case you need to quarantine it instead of deleting it , this will prevent file lose



How Do I Get Rid Of An Annoying Spyware?download

  • find rental listings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment