Sunday, August 15, 2010

The best antivirus to use?

My computer has a virus. I am using mcafee anti-virus but it just is not doing the trick. I scan my computer and it cant detect the virus or spyware that is present on my computer when I use a free virus check on the internet it detects all kinds of spyware. I want to know what is the best anti-virus to use? I know I should not spend so much time on limewire because it is a virus hive. Any help would be greatly appriciated



The best antivirus to use?vista



Depends who you ask.



There is no shortage of antivirus programs.



The important thing is to do the updates.



I have read that antivirus programs are no more than 10 % effective. Prevention is the main answer. The main role of the antivirus program is to reassrure the owner of the computer.



I had a resistant virus. It jumped across my network as I was working on an idiot's computer.



I tried everything %26gt; Kaspersky ( which is highly rated), pando, pccillin ( also very good) , the trend housecall.......



The only product that removed the last traces was AVG.



I was not an avg fan before but am now.



Use anything except Norton.



It will slow your computer to a crawl, the virus writers write viruses to attack Norton since it is the most common and popular antivirus product used by computer nubes.



Perhaps the commercial symantec program is better but the retail norton antivirus products are good things to stay away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment