Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats wrong with my laptop???

Okay so my laptop is being totaly retarded.



I charge it everynight, and when I go to use it the next day its like I nevr charged it. I keep it plugged into the wall at all times, and I get about 10 minutes of uninterupted time on it, and then it says ''low battery, switch oulet or to outlet power'' and then it will shut off. I've changed the settings and there is no ''outlet power'' option. I'm really fed up and my dad said its a virus but i installed an anti-virus and did a scan, and it got as far as it could before my laptop shut off. there was nothing severe to report. I think i may ned a new battery, i dont know. Should i take it to some tech guys? how much would they charge me?



Whats wrong with my laptop???agv



First question is how old is your battery? Because it sounds like you need a new one. I would start there...if you take it to a techie that is what they are going to tell you....try a new battery. If it is not the battery then take it to a techie ... at that point you might be better off just looking into the purchase of a new lappy...if it has anything to do with the conections between the battery and the laptop then i would probably be cheaper to get a new puter.... again alll of this depends on how old the laptop is...hope this helps.



Whats wrong with my laptop???antivirus software



how old is the battery? after a year or so, or up to 250 or 500 dis-charges depending on the type you purchased. its a chemistry/physics thing. youll need a new battery in this case. its considered a consumable part. its most likely not a virus.
you have to replace your battery. Your battery is dead.
the battery is knackered and need replacing

No comments:

Post a Comment