Friday, August 20, 2010

Help eliminate Virus/Spy-ware sound clips?

Hi, my computer randomly plays these strange sound clips. Sometimes it happens when the computer is idle; other times, it happens when we are working on documents or surfing the net. There seems to be no rhythm or rhyme (all pun intended) to them.



These are the clips: ''She bangs (like william hung or Ricky Martan)'', ''ouch'', and ''audience applause'' and they last for just a couple seconds.



I have tried to scan with norton virus scanner and AVG virus scanner. I have tried spybot search and destroy and norton anti spy. So far I have not detected any viruses or spyware and my computer is running well. If anyone has heard of these sound files or something like them, please let me know what I can do.



Thanks...



Help eliminate Virus/Spy-ware sound clips?husqvarna



I've had this problem from playing a game called Adventure Quest. Get Zone Alarm, and it'll go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment