Sunday, August 15, 2010

My PC is very infected.I don`t know how to rid of those viruses and vulnerabitys and trojans and...z

I have stayed for some days without an antivirus.What a stupid I was.One day, I obesrved that I wasn`t the administrator of my PC , when I tryed to re-enalble the virus protection from an anti-virus(I installed). I had a message : that I wasn`t the administrator of my PC. Lolll. I have formated my C: drive , and reinstalled windows. But for what? For nothing. :( I installed again the Panda antivirus (and updated) and I maked a scan and there sayed that aren`t viruses. But I clicked on Vulnerabitys and sayed that I have .... a lot ! I count them and there were ~ 30 . Like Zotob A , B , C , D , etc. , Ctreatxt or somethin` like that , Oscar , etc. And I had 5 hacking tools , 4 were deleted automatically and 1 I delett by myself. I was afraid to not have backdoors but I think I have,I don`t know. I have reformated just C: !! I reinstalled Windows Media Center XP , (like sp 2,the same thing almost) and know also installed BitDefender 9 pro I think , I update it etc. Now he said after a full scan that I have Trojans and stuff in D: !!! Where I didn`t expected. In some files like : "intcodec" (a codec) , "antispam" , other. I cannot delet them. What shall I do? I should formatate the D: ? :( Also there I have files that I need but I will not have now any wishes , I just want my computer clean. In past I observed that I received Invalid atack from IP etc. 215.36 ..... etc. but my PC blocked it. What can I do know to rid from all this stuff? And I formated the C: and reinstalled windows 2 or 3 times these 2 days and observed that in C:\Documents and Settings\User(Me)\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files I cannot delet some files and seems that there are still infected stuff I think. Are those comeing from D: ? I have scanned know and look an error:

No comments:

Post a Comment