Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computer Problem?

I'm using internet explorer 7 and when I run two tabs of toutube videos, internet explorer always crashes. I've tried this with my other computer and it can run two youtube tabs without crashing. Why is this happening? I've scanned both computers with anti virus and spyware, and both have nothing. The computer that is crashing has the same RAM, bigger hard drive, and a pentium 4 processor. The other one that doesnt crash has a celeron processor. What is going on?



Computer Problem?free antivirus



I've been hearing a ton of problems with ie7 and in my mind its probably another case of MS putting out a release that is still buggy and should still be in beta. I'm a diehard Firefox user so the IE on my comp is still ver 6. I'm not sure how successful you would be to get back to version 6 so I would suggest download and running Firefox to deal with your crashing problems. Your problem with 7 sounds like a memory addressing problem.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/



Computer Problem?internet



If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.



Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr
I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment