Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer suffers from serious laggs. How do i solve it?

Running WinXP Home, RAM 512MB, HardDisk 80GB (15% empty), Background programs MSN messager, firewall, anti-virus, ewido, itunes.



When playing games(maplestory) or watching videos, my com will freeze though the LED on the cpu is blinking normally. Lag time can be as long as 5mins. But cannot be resolved by stopping my internet access manually. Virus n spyware scans shows no infections. Harddisk defragmented.



My computer suffers from serious laggs. How do i solve it?network



try to have your files copy and restore the PC or what the call rip off the OS and re install... down load drivers for windows..



make sure that you have good video card and good speed for your processors...脺



My computer suffers from serious laggs. How do i solve it?norton



I had the same problems, until I couldn't open any program. I was regularly defraging with the Dell utility. But I paid $200 to find out that my hard drive was badly fragmented. My tech is tech support for the local university faculty. He had me download (buy) Diskeeper, and problems solved. I'm thinking that I was able to use Diskeeper for a few days before deciding to buy. It is highly recommended software. Good luck!
More RAM would solve the problem initially, but 15% free space is not much. You may want to consider a larger hard disk and setting a larger value for your virtual memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment