Friday, August 20, 2010

Help! My computer can't connect to the Internet?

Just now i've downloaded some songs and music videos. After that, i couldn't visit any websites. Suspecting that my computer has been infected by a virus, i used another computer which connects to the same router and it could connect to the internet without any problems. I've scanned my computer with anti-virus and anti-spyware software but nothing is detected. What's the problem actually? Is it because of a virus attack? Should i reformat my pc? Thanks for your attention.



Help! My computer can't connect to the Internet?anti virus protection



try unplugging ur internet/router then restart ur router and ur computer. Might just need a refresh



Help! My computer can't connect to the Internet?antivirus



start%26gt;run%26gt; type in cmd



in command box that opens type



netsh winsock reset
make format to your computer
It could be that your ethernet card has shorted out, not uncommon. IT could also be that you have disconnected from your router.
Ip address, do you have it?

No comments:

Post a Comment