Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computer Issues.?

i think i have a problem with my shell32.dll file. What does that mean?



DO I HAVE A VIRUS AND IF SO, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?



I HAVE WINDOWS XP AND WHEN I SCANNED MY COMPUTER WITH ANTI VIRUS, IT SAID MY SHELL32.DLL FILE HAS CHANGED.



Computer Issues.?internet security software



it can be a number of things.



i suggest bringing your computer into a local computer shop.



it isn't a file that a novie should be messing with.



Computer Issues.?moto guzzi



Do a simple file system scan. Go to start,run and type this in: sfc /scannow exactly as shown with a space between sfc and /then hit enter. After the scan try your anti-virus again.
To resolve it easily, just over right your OS.
If you feel you have a virus or malware try this link.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...

No comments:

Post a Comment