Friday, August 20, 2010

I cannot open my Window OS,every time i open only dark black LCD comes up, what happened?

My laptop computer doesn't starts with its windows operating system. Everytime i turn the power on nothings comes out only a dark black on my LCD monitor. What happened to it? It happened when i was scanning my laptop with my bitdefender anti-virus when suddenly it automatically reboot and theres a message comes out from the Windows about BIOS and i tried to turn off and ON the system and again same thing came out the dark black from the LCD. Can you please help me how to fix my computer to Open the Windows OS.



I cannot open my Window OS,every time i open only dark black LCD comes up, what happened?free spyware remobal



If your OS is Windows XP then try the following:



Boot using Windows CD and try to repair it using info on the following link.



http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepa...

No comments:

Post a Comment