Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I cant take out viruses in my laptop?

yeah i tryed using spybot search and destroy but i cant use the scan and i still cant get viruses out of my laptop still i tried evrything that i could with some of my anti-viruses and it still won't delete them so yeah can u guys help me out here...



I cant take out viruses in my laptop?microsoft office



Just out of curiosity, are you running Windows ME? If so, are the viruses in the C:\_Restore\archives or C:\_Restore\Temporary folders?



If so, you need to disable System Restore before you run your antivirus because those files can't be cleaned while your computer is in Windows. The computer has to reboot and the anti-virus clean them as it reboots.



I cant take out viruses in my laptop?norton antivirus



How do you think that there is virus on ur laptop?



Is it slow now?



Does it open crazy sites?



Try buying one care from Microsoft or else the other option would be format you hardrive. I know that it is sickening to do that, but thats the best option
yes, down load system mechanic. it's a free trial and it's the full version. it will get rid of every virus and get you laptop running much faster.
These should fix you up, download, update and run each one individually.



Antiviral. (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment