Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spyware Problem, Serious Answers Please?

Ok Here It Goes.



Lately I've been getting tons of spyware on my computer, so my spyware scanner says.



I have:



Anti-Virus : Nod 32



Spyware : Spyware Doctor



And I also have Registry Mechanic



When I scan with Nod 32, it always comes up to be zero infections, so I'm about 99% sure it's not a virus problem



But when I scan with Spyware Doctor, the results are like..



1st Scan: 5 Infections



2nd Scan: 30 Infections



3rd Scan: 3 Infections



All these scans are one after another, with like a zero second waiting time between them.



And also, it says I haven't ran smart update in about 547 days, and I've ran it recently, and it says it's up to date. Even though the main menu says Last Update: 547 Days Ago.



Please Help Me, My Computer's Acting Kinda Slow, And I Hate It.



How Do I Get Rid Of All The Spyware Once And For All?



Oh, and if you could, please:



-Be Serious



-Be Helpful



-Keep It Short/Tidey



-If you can't keep it short or tidey, please don't cram all the infomation onto one paragraph.



Spyware Problem, Serious Answers Please?



I am not sure about Nod32 because I have been relying on AVG a lot.



As for spyware detection I have been replying on Spyware Blaster.



In addition to that 2 softwares, you may want to get CCleaner to purge your "junks" as well. Things like temp folders, cookies, registries etc... can be purged to make your system runs more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment