Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to stop pop-ups pl help?

I have tried it all. I have anti virus protection. I have blocked pop ups, I have scanned my hard drive, I have checked my add/remove programs, but still I get pop ups in fact three since I have written this. Pls someone help. pop ups come up without my browser open. comes up when I'm banking or playing games. I have to figure this out. I can't even type right. I have to backspace and fix words constantly PLS PLS HELP ME!!!!!!! I'm insane with fustration!!!!!



How to stop pop-ups pl help?free anti virus



Make sure you have good anti-virus and a good anti-spyware program.



For Anti-Virus use AVG and for spyware use Spybot Search %26 Destroy



You can also get Yahoo Toolbar to block pop-ups.



How to stop pop-ups pl help?internet security software



http://www.admuncher.com/ is a handy little program that will kill most ads you see on the net, AND popups!



Enjoy.
Well, if you have successfully scanned and rid your computer for spyware. It often depends on your internet surfing habits when it comes to pop ups. Sometimes pop ups can be caused by spware. However, pop ups are a viable way for many websites to make money through advertising. So, it depends on your website and technology they are using. You can get a professional pop up blocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment