Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I get this pop up of an Indonesian girl and a message saying' Indonesian Smile' even when

I think it's a virus. I ran a few virus scans but it doesn't detect it.



I have Yahoo Anti-Spy and Ma Cafe. What are other good virus scanners? It's my work laptop and I'm pretty worried. I think I got it from my friend's laptop as she had the samething and I had used her pendrive yesterday.



I get this pop up of an Indonesian girl and a message saying' Indonesian Smile' even when I'm not on the netantivirus software



Scan your PC with both of these free to remove it.



http://www.superantispyware.com



ewido.



Go to the left of the page where it says,''Scan your computer now online



and clean it for free!''



http://www.ewido.net/en/



I get this pop up of an Indonesian girl and a message saying' Indonesian Smile' even when I'm not on the netcomputer virus



Thats spyware for sure....I recommend trying Spyware Doctor it is the best spyware/anti-virus software I have ever had for a quick scan. The anti-spy you have now is probably just too cheap to catch it and not in depth enough....good luck
It is what you call a SPYWARE. and you're infected with one. Anti-virus softwares usually do'nt detect spywares. please do install a separate ant-spyware on your PC like kaspersky's spyware detection tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment