Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! How do I eliminate suspected spyware that's redirecting my homepage to their ';Spywar

When I click on Internet Explorer, instead of my homepage saying Yahoo!, it's taking me to ''Security Center'' where the site informs me that spyware has been detected and I need to visit and purchase one of the advertised software. I have scanned my computer with Ad-Aware, Spybot, and Yahoo! Anti-Virus/Anti-spy but with no luck. I am able, for now, to go to other sites via the address window.



Help! How do I eliminate suspected spyware that's redirecting my homepage to their ''Spyware removal site''?antivirus programs



I would recommend using TrendMicro's (formerly SpySubtract) Anti-Spyware. You can download a trial version here:



http://www.trendmicro.com/download/trial...



I used to use Spybot, Yahoo Anti-Virus, Ad-Aware,... you name it, I tried it. Anyway, TrendMicro's product worked for me!!



Help! How do I eliminate suspected spyware that's redirecting my homepage to their ''Spyware removal site''?computer protection



What they are doing is HIGHLY ILLEGAL!! A company in California was recently fined something like 5 MIL for the same trick. Report It


go to http://www.download.com



download spyware doctor (make sure you update by clicking on smart update on the top right corner before you do a full scan) and see what the results of that come out to be.



  • find rental listings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment