Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i restore my task manager?

after my SSCVIIHOST.exe has been scanned and move to my quarantine folder, my task manager has been disabled ever since. i even checked it with my anti-virus but the results showed there are no virus / spyware in my system.



How can i restore my task manager?viruses



Most likely the virus disabled your Administration rights, and to top that off, it would also have disabled your privilieges in the Registry making a manual edit fix nigh impossible.



fortunately there is a repair tool you can download to fix this an other related issues. You can read about it and download it from this website.



http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2007...



How can i restore my task manager?antispam



Have you tried Ctrl + Alt + Delete
restore the svchost.exe. If your svchost is infected, please reinstall it by doing a system file check. Start%26gt;run%26gt;type sfc /scannow and hit %26lt;enter%26gt;.

No comments:

Post a Comment