Friday, August 20, 2010

My laptop wont play sound from the hard drive...?

I have an acer aspire laptop with vista,



my speakers work fine, all the little beeps and everything for the OS



but i cant play any music from hard drive/cd



and any programs that access music from my hard or a cd dont play either (audio players, games, etc)



The sound works fine on the internet; i can watch movies and listen to music on the internet



but any offline files just wont play



ive tried about 10 different audio/video players, and none of them work



the couple video players that do show videos dont play the sound with the video/movie



does anyone know whats wrong?



dont tell me to run them as admin because i disabled that months ago



i know i dont have any viruses.. i have 3 anti-viruses and i scanned with all 3 of them



and its not that i need to download a new driver because the speakers still work



My laptop wont play sound from the hard drive...?virus scanner



Try to install or reinstall MP10 from Microsoft website.



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows...

No comments:

Post a Comment