Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of trojan Qhost?

I got this today and I run my anti-spy and it shows up so i remove it but when I restart my computer there it is again.My anti-virus will not complete a full scan anyone know what I can do about it.thanks



How can I get rid of trojan Qhost?download



sometimes having an anti-spy or spy assasin isnt enough. when having problems like these the SOP should be always have a full system scan but in your case the only solution there is to reformat your pc. that may sound drastic but the way i see it the virus you got has already embedded itslef inside your pc meaning its already hard for it to be deleted and the only way is to reformat it.



How can I get rid of trojan Qhost?hijackthis



Go to Kaspersky.com, and download the trial to their anti-virus. It's the best in the industry.



Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email me through the link in my profile, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
get a new anti-virus program



  • find rental listings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment