Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is the game runscape able to give your computer viruses?

Because I was playing it and all of a sudden by computer restarts. I told my dad and he said that it probably has a virus. When i opened the my zonealarm (anti spyware) it said that you have just recovered from a crash( or something like it.) and when my dad did a full systems scan it turned out that i had no viruses on my computer. So im just wondering what the hell just happened.



Is the game runscape able to give your computer viruses?antivirus scan



yes anygame can cause viruses in rare cases though i have never played the game anything conected to the internet can cuse viruses no matter the securtiy on your or the runescape computers.



Is the game runscape able to give your computer viruses?computer security



iv played for over two years so far it hasnt Report It


It was not a virus but rather just a technical difficulty with your computer.
I don't know, but maybe it was just a random crash. Runescape is a game you don't download, right? (I never played but I thought it was web only.)



So Runescape is safe.
no, it was a system crash, runescape cant transmit viruses (if it did, who would play it?) Plus zonealarm would have caught it, but i dont like the game anyway.
No,Runescape is web based so viruses wouldnt have any way of getting to your computer.Computers can crash for many reasons and your case sound like a random crash.Plus I played for 3 years and never had a problem with any types of viruses.
noo i doubt it my bro ALWAYS go on runscape



and nothing bad happen. i think it was a computer



error



-hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment