Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I really need you're help!?

my internet has been completely messed for the past 3 days!! I've scanned my computer throughly and it found a trojan horse, but i removed it completely and rebooted my computer, which didnt reboot properly, it kept making a loud noise and the signal never went on so i had to pull the plug out and put it back in again, my MSN would never sign me in no matter what, it'll say ''we cant sign you into msn, possibly because of the server or internet connection, make sure you're connected to the internet'' i couldnt look up the error code because my internet wouldnt go on, it'd just stay blank for about an hour or so. my computer seems to be fast, i scanned with Avast! anti-virus, Spyware search and destroy, Yahoo! Anti-spyware and i did a disk clean up and defragment the computer, i'm on virgin media broadband, when i press ctrl+alt+del the CPU usage is 100%, not going any less then that. PF Usage, 451MB going less and more then that by about 5-10. I'm on windows XP. Ask me for more details



I really need you're help!?computer repair



go to your Control Panel and look for Network Connections. go into it and if it says limited or no connectivity, try replugging your internet device.if that doesn't work, fiddle around with the network connections.



I really need you're help!?free antivirus

  • natural acrylic gel nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment