Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why did i hear a cough coming through my speakers on my laptop?

i was just sitting at my laptop minding my own, my internet box was on but i wasnt on the internet when suddenly out of nowhere i heard a cough through my speakers. i have done a windows live safety scan, malicious software removal tool, windows defender, norton anti spy, norton virus check and more. i do all this every week. everything is ok with my laptop according to all them scans. i don't get it!!



Why did i hear a cough coming through my speakers on my laptop?free spyware remobal



hehe...could be a ghost..or...



I used to pickup truck driver's cb radios sometimes on mine...fun to listen to



Maybe your laptop is sick?



Why did i hear a cough coming through my speakers on my laptop?kawasaki



perhaps you could remove the carpet,less dust less coughing. failing that tell your speakers to change their doctor, and see a dentice instead then you will hear moaning which i am used to hearing every time i go up to my computer.
Your computer's caught a cold. Warm honey and lemon and an early night.
Maybe it was just Mr Clippy clearing his throat!... Or it might have come from next door!
Yikes - that is a bit creepy. Maybe your laptop is possessed. Time to call in Derek Acorah (or whatever his name is).



Trekkie - get yourself a sense of humour, for God's sake.
some websites have adverts that make noises, could be one of them, i know talk to frank do weird ads like people talking about you. cant think there would be any other reason other than some interference from somthing, maybe a mobile phone close to the laptop. wish i could think of more.
There may have been a error in you internet feed and you ended up introuding in someones voice conversation without wanting to! this can happen on MSN messenger, or other IM programs! if you live in a city or highly populated area then this could be the problem! check you norton setting and make a firewall to block ''incoming'' voice/sound feeds to your laptop! Hope this has helped!
May have a human virus ----- ha he he he he eh



give it some benylin three times a day , and keep it warm !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment