Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's driving me crazy already..& sometimes my pc will blink too..?

my laptop (acer) is shutting down every time depending on the situation. let me tell you how it happen:



1. it can occur every 5 minutes, with the battery charger and internet turned on,



2. every one hour, without the battery charger and sometimes internet turned on,



3. every half and hour, with the battery charger, without the internet turned on,



and yet to officially try without the battery charger and internet turn on. the record is one hour only as i shut down after that.



therefore, its driving me crazy. i use windows defender for quick scan, there's no virus, and only once in 2 days i finally managed to do a full scan, which has no virus as well. my other anti virus softwares, AVG and norton (online as well) can never finish the scanning job. no matter what ways i experiment with.



my laptop is only one year old. can anyone advice me or tell me what's going on with my laptop? as i m under crunch time here for my final dissertation work.



It's driving me crazy already..%26 sometimes my pc will blink too..?ktm



hopfully you can get into safe mode go here and empty the 3 folders



C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator(or you name) \Local Settings



run you scans here for viruses etc.



check your air vents are not blocked



take the covers of the back and check the memory is tightly attached ,also your hdd leads are tight (need your manual for this)

No comments:

Post a Comment