Sunday, August 15, 2010

How can I fix the following error?

My computer keeps giving me this error...RegSvr32



Load Library "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\lspqfazs.dll"



I cannot find a "fix" anywhere. My 9 year old daughter clicked on an advertisement and our system has been crashed since Saturday.



Help! What can I do? I have ran Scan Doctor and my Panda Anti-virus and that is the message we now get. Everything seems to be cleared up otherwise.



We also ran a .dll fix it program and this is the only thing remaining.



How can I fix the following error?virus scanner



It sounds as if your computer is trying to load the listed lspqfazs.dll file at startup. If the computer is trying to load the file and it no longer exists you will get an error. There is an excellent program called startup control panel, which you can use to see what is starting when your computer loads windows or when you log on as a user. I would download the standalone exe file. You can put that file anywhere you want to, and it runs by itself. It will not install anything on your computer. When you run the program you will see tabs for HKCU/Run, HKLM/Run, Startup (user), Startup (common) and runonce. HKCU is the local user registry entries. HKLM is the registry entries for all users(local machine) Startup is the start menu startup box for the current user and for all users. Look at all of you startup entries and see if lspqfazs.dll is in there anywhere. If it is, delete it. You will probably see a lot of entries that auto start when you start Windows or log on. Just be careful not to delete anything you are not sure about. If you think something shouldn't be auto starting, but don't want to delete it, you can just uncheck the box to disable it at startup. Then if you need to reenable it you can just check the box again and restart.



How can I fix the following error?anti virus software



try start - run



then type



regsvr32 /U lspqfazs.dll



to unregister the program. If you get a lot of error look for a registry cleaning software at cnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment