Friday, August 20, 2010

Problem with my pendrive....?

I can't open the pendrive by double clicking on the icon.But i can do it by right clicking on it and selecting the ''open'' option.I think the reson for this is my deletion of the default files in the drive...Is it right..?If not so please suggest me the solution...



Another problem is ''I have no files in the pen drive.But still when i scan with an anti-virus i could find a virus in it.How is it possible?Please suggest me in removing the viruses too........''



Problem with my pendrive....?internet security



When you try to open Pen Drive via double click its not opening because your PC data is infected by virus or some harmfull application..you can resolve this issue to e-Trust CA Antivirus or Format your full PC. After format the PC you have to format first Pen Drive without open it.



Problem with my pendrive....?network security



Format your pendrive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment