Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is youtube.com infected or is my computer infected?

well when i am trying to go to youtube.com either directly or from google a pop-up is coming showing that - ''youtube is banned you fool and the administartors did not write this program- muhahaha wrote it'' and an even laughter follows.



so people can you please tell me as to is my computer infected or is youtube infected. if my computer is infected then please help me as to how will i fix my problem because i tried scanning it with many anti virus, anti spyware softwares, but nothing worked out. so please help me out as fast as possible. i will be very thankful to you.



Is youtube.com infected or is my computer infected?computer virus



Four people so far have posted about different sites such as Orkut and Youtube. This is definitely a trojan going around. Try posting at this site (make an account first, obviously!): http://forums.techguy.org/



Or maybe.. are you trying to access this website from your company or school?



Is youtube.com infected or is my computer infected?free spyware remover



well, if you use mozilla firefox you wont get those annoying popups anymore. click the link to get it



http://www.mozilla.com/products/download...



If you already have it, its your computer that infected because you almost never get popups with mozilla. I would try this switch and those annoying ads should go away :) I doubt its your computer, Internet Explorer sucks.



I have never had a problem with youtube whatsoever.
well it might be your computer. just go to tools and click on computer recovery
your pc is infected if you downloaded a video from youtube you may have got a virus or your being hacked . or the administrator blocked the site

No comments:

Post a Comment