Friday, August 20, 2010

Windows XP Restore?

When I use I chose the restore point to go to and come back, there is a problem. Once I log on again, the Windows Restore point window comes up and it says that nothing has changed. I tried to scan it with anti virus, and I cleaned the registry but nothing happened? What should I do?



Windows XP Restore?internet security 2006



they rstore disc can only be used 1 time next time if you redo it use distructive recovery them remake new resotre discs



Windows XP Restore?microsoft



what is wrong with your pc that you are trying to restore it??...you have to identify the problem to get a reasonable solution...if it is trojans adware malware...stuff...try superantispyware and spybot search and destroy...if it is LOP adware ..that is tougher ...but it can be dealt with...try hijack this..for LOP adware....and if that doesn't help you may need to re-install the O/S
use a different restore point. the one your trying to use is probably broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment