Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer has become very slow?

when i do the control alt delete thing it shows under image name ''system idle process'' my cpu is running 96 to 98 the memory usage is 16 k. This is on a Compact Presario 2200 running windows xp. I also ran a scan computer with my anti-virus software and it did not detect anything. Any help would be greatly appriciated. thank you very much.



My computer has become very slow?virus removal



1) Delete all the Cookies and Temp Files (then restart)



2) Run a Scan Disk or Error Checker to make sure there are no problems on the Hard Drive.



3) Run the Defragmentation Utility, ''Defrag'', then restart again.



My computer has become very slow?anti virus protection



virus
You will see a lot of very good answers above. I'll add the following:



Clean up your start up group. Click on start - Run - type 'msconfig' - click on startup tab. You will see a listing of programs which startup when you start you pc. I use the following website to check against:



www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php



Also if you search via yahoo or google you can find some free programs which can cleanup your registry.
Check for adware.
get a new one
hey bro



first run zone alrm anti virus



after that del it and run sky cop ok and del it too because anti virus software also is a resone of a system slow

No comments:

Post a Comment