Wednesday, August 18, 2010

KK1joiNMl.exe running in task mngr & program errors?

There were no bad signs before I left for school this morning. When I got home, I powered up the laptop, and iTunes started up like it usually does when the pod is connected so I closed it out. I opened up Firefox and checked email. A few minutes later I tried to open Skype and I got the following error:



The procedure entry point C[] could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll



It gave me the same error for several programs, including iTunes when I tried to open it again, which seems like the virus or whatever it is affected kernel32 after powering up the computer.



I opened up the task manager and found a sneaky little exe, kK1joiNMl.exe, running at about 3MB of mem usage. I shut it down, but I can't find the file on the system. I did find KK1JOINML.EXE-1023D4F0.pf in WINDOWS\Prefetch. Should I delete the prefetch file? I ran AVG anti-root kit and virus scan, and they've turned up nothing.



Is there any way to cure this or should I just reinstall?



Thanks!



KK1joiNMl.exe running in task mngr %26 program errors?anti virus



TRY TRENDMICRO HOUSECALL



KK1joiNMl.exe running in task mngr %26 program errors?auto protect



I can't seem to find any information on http://www.processlibrary.com/ not even on Google, sure the name is written correctly?
AVG only removes virus but cant remove the Trojan hosting them. Download this evaluated version.



http://www.simplysup.com/tremover/downlo...

No comments:

Post a Comment