Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have a Medion laptop MIM2080 / MD 95408 and it will not accept my password.?

Windows XP does start up but only as far as the password and I can't access anything. For almost 3 months prior to this whenever I entered the password there was a message saying ' Windows does not recognise ********* but it wasn't the correct password that it was saying I was entering. eg say I entered the correct password - Jamie222 and it would. e.g. say Windows does not recognise abigail6252431672899. Then it started up. Any ideas??



Have I had a virus for months and it has only now taken effect??



All programmes worked and my pen drives never showed up a virus when I used them in an internet cafe- after being scanned with up to date anti-virus.



Thanks



I have a Medion laptop MIM2080 / MD 95408 and it will not accept my password.?virus



YO NEED TO RESET YOUR COMPUTER

No comments:

Post a Comment