Friday, August 20, 2010

I have an mp3 cd It is infected with 2 viruses how do I remove it.?

I have an mp3 cd It is infected with 2 viruses how do I remove it.It is in a writeable cd I scanned it with norton anti virus 2005



please help



please help



I have an mp3 cd It is infected with 2 viruses how do I remove it.?ducati



If the disk contains only MP3 files, then it is not infected; NAV is causing a false positive. I could have been able to answer better, had you specified which files were reported as infected and which particular viruses they were reported to contain. In any case, make sure that you're using the latest update of NAV.



If there is something else on the disk and if it is indeed infected, then the best solution is to copy the non-infected files to a new disk.



I have an mp3 cd It is infected with 2 viruses how do I remove it.?hp



Copy the good files somewhere, and burn a new CD without the infected files.
Copy or back up the files of your cd by copying and pasting it in a folder(my documents/ desktop or any desired place in your hard disc) and virus scan it first by right clicking it %26 press ''scan for viruses'' or you can do it manually by selceting the desired location you want to scan so it will be clean before burning it in your cd( use a new cd by the way). hope my simple tip can help you
Hello Dear



Because the viruses are writed on your CD you cant delete them so copy your good files that not infected then pathway your CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment