Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is my browser going inactive by it's self?

I'll be typing or anything and the window will go inactive all on its own. when the sound is on I hear a ''click''.. I have anti virus and i've ran ad aware and a spyware scans and it still does it, it's done it like 5 times since i been typing this



Why is my browser going inactive by it's self?matchless



While you were typing a program started to run that ate up memory(or the program that started to run had an error and was trying to recover from the error). Try find out wht program thats causing that by comparing the program tha'ts running before and after the click, by bringing up the task manager then look at all the processes that's running. You can access the task manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment