Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help with this error message....?

My computer keeps giving me this error...RegSvr32



Load Library ''C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\lspqfazs.dll''



I cannot find a ''fix'' anywhere. My 9 year old daughter clicked on an advertisement and our system has been crashed since Saturday.



Help! What can I do? I have ran Scan Doctor and my Panda Anti-virus and that is the message we now get. Everything seems to be cleared up otherwise.



We also ran a .dll fix it program and this is the only thing remaining.



Need help with this error message....?moto guzzi



that is a virus/trojan file, spyware installed from the ad.



security.kolla.de - Spybot search and destroy is good for removing these type things.

No comments:

Post a Comment