Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help I Think I Have A Virus?

I went to a shady website using Internet Explorer, as soon as it opened about five other pages popped up I exited them, I thought it was over but something keeps changing my homepage to about blank and it is some site saying my computer is infected, I keep getting popups saying my computer is trying to be opened by a remote pc and it gives me IP address and stuff and says I should download anti spyware and it gave me 3 I looked them up on cnet and couldnt find them so I was guessing they were viruses one was winspy control and another was virus vanger please guys help I don't know what to do I have download some programs from Cnet but they are difficult to understand I need something that will scan my computer and delete virus, I found some programs that got installed on my computer from it virus heat or sumthin then I went to unistall programs and tried to unistall this one and I got the message the computer is forced shutdown then it said by who and it said second compac computer



Help I Think I Have A Virus?house call



Wow, you sure do have some work to do.



First I would run About:Buster, to get rid of that about: blank.



%26gt; About:Buster: http://www.majorgeeks.com/AboutBuster_d4...



Then I would go after Virus Heat and its buddies with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (*): http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_A...

No comments:

Post a Comment