Friday, August 20, 2010

What cause my computer hang very often?

My computer processor is Athlon 2500, with 256 Ram, and 128 video card. The problem occured when browsing the internet and very often on online game. I have scan my computer with my anti-virus and no virus found..Pls. help me to solve this problem of hanging.



What cause my computer hang very often?internet



Check your processor fan....since AMD heats up quickly...



if possible change it these days AMD's company recomended fans are coming in market....



Computer hangs just because of heat up....



use new fan...with new heat sink...



change cabinet if possible....for better vantilation



or if possible fit extra fans in your cabinate



u didn't tell what os u r using??



and which net connection u r using??



hanging of computer has nothing to do with virus



its very rare case



Plz look for new fan with heavier original AMD heatsink



and make cabinet more vantilated...with more fans



What cause my computer hang very often?network



thanks joe....keep in touch,,,



amitbholusaria@gmail.com



Any computer related problem.....NO PROBLEM Report It


What OS do you use? You should at least have half a gigabyte of ram. Defragment your hard drive and run a spyware scan.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

No comments:

Post a Comment