Friday, August 20, 2010

What could be going on with my Ad-aware 2007?

I just updated my definition file two days ago and now today when i go to update i get a message that reads : SSL download failed. Suggested Action; Run WebUpdate. I did that and i get the same error message. I have the free version . I can run scans but not update . i never had problems with it before. It`s not from a virus....all my other anti-spy programs come back clean as does a full system scan with my anti-virus.Should i just uninstall it and redownload ???



What could be going on with my Ad-aware 2007?microsoft office



Their site might be down...I JUST tried it too after reading your message and got the same thing. I wouldn't uninstall it just yet.



What could be going on with my Ad-aware 2007?norton antivirus



They are probably having major problems with the servers or just the program itself. I have been trying to update my Ad-aware for 2 days now and havent gotten anywhere. So I wouldnt uninstall it yet. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it 3 times and that hasnt worked, still get the same message.
Yeah it's probably just a glich try uninstalling and then redownloading.



  • find rental listings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment