Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help me?

Today my net is very slow, why is that? Please can you also tell me whats the best and free Anti-virus? I want to scan n remove hackers and virus.



Please give me that name, you are also using,



Many Thanks in advance



Please help me?vista



(1) Get you self a good antivirus or a free one .



(2) If you have not already scanned your comp with spybot do that now .



(3) Also do an online virus scan to check what other viruses you have in your computer. If it still finds virus and spyware .



(4) Download hijackthis



(5) Post the hijackthis log on the hijackthis forum for the hijackthis experts to take a look



Please help me?antispyware



For good, free and recommended security programs, please go here



http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/showflat...



I recommend AVG as an anti virus, although eTrust's 12 month free trial is excellent (I'm using it and am extremely impressed).



If you need other programs, go for Zone Alarm firewall, AVG anti spyware (formerly Ewido) and SpywareBlaster.



If you click on the names in that list I gave you and it will take you to the official download site.



Please ensure that you keep them all updated for full protection and check for any updates when you first download them.
Can't tell you why your Net is slow but the best free antivirus software is AVG.

No comments:

Post a Comment