Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is the game runescape able to give you viruses?

Because I was playing it and all of a sudden by computer restarts. I told my dad and he said that it probably has a virus. When i opened the my zonealarm (anti spyware) it said that you have just recovered from a crash( or something like it.) and when my dad did a full systems scan it turned out that i had no viruses on my computer. So im just wondering what the hell just happened.



Is the game runescape able to give you viruses?best antivirus software



it probably overheated .. clean the dust bunnies out and check fans ..



Is the game runescape able to give you viruses?firewall



Nope... I was a rune-head for 2 years and I was fine. It may have been a fluke. If it happens again, crack open the case and blow the dust out (I like using a vacuum that blows air instead of sucking it, but a compressed air can works too.



Computers are like AC. Once you open Windows things just stop working. ; - )
From what I know, RuneScape can't give you viruses. Just playing wouldn't do anything. Also, the fact that the scan said there weren't any viruses pretty much proves that there wasn't a virus.



Sometimes computers just crash. It might have been a failed driver or something, but unless it keeps happening, don't worry about it.
yes contion playing it happen one to me too i hade msn up music playing downloading more music and play runescape it turn of when i turned back on it was ok so yes keep play it a good game.name james and i play runescape still m8 my user name is 06reyjam add me when ya next on.kk james your new friend
Not likely. Any new software or hardware has the potential to cause problems on your pc and this can result in the system crashing. If you continue to have problems you should remove the game and see if this solves if the problem ie no more crashes. If it does then you can be pretty sure that the game is causing the problem. Next you should install the game again and if you continue to recieve problems report it to the software vendor to see if their is a patch,.
I Don't Remember getting Viruses From RuneScape, Just Trojans, The Common Ones And Harmless.

No comments:

Post a Comment