Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Error message pop-up, regarding csrss.exe?

Recently, when i on my computer, an error message pops up and says that it is unable to open csrss.exe(something like this). I scan for virus and found that there was a virus on csrss.exe. My avg anti-virus removed the file. Now, when i start my computer, an error message pops out ''Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\Config\csrss.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again.'' Can anybody tell my what is the problem and how do i solve it?



Error message pop-up, regarding csrss.exe?ariel



this is a script that loads the csrss.exe with virus when you start up your computer. now that it is cleaned by AVG, then Windows cannot find it anymore, that's why you get the pop up. To remove it, open Registry Editor(start%26gt;run%26gt;regedit) click edit, click find, enter: c:\windows\config\csrss.exe then if it finds an entry delete it. Press F3 to find another and exit if there's no more.



Error message pop-up, regarding csrss.exe?computers



Wow dude if you did what this guy said to do I'm almost certain Windows will not work properly anymore.



Seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I start my computer and I check processes with task manager I see a csrss process running that has no information, it does not allow yoi to see any property or file location. I can remove or stop 0r kill this process.I got help from here you can try it.

Post a Comment