Friday, August 20, 2010

Trouble using Kasperksky?

About 3 months ago, I download the free trial of Kaspersky Anti-virus. I did a scan and as soon as it found a virus, my computer crashed. I had to reformat my entire computer (system restore was corrupted). Yesterday I downloaded the free trial again (I made a checkpoint on system restore). After I downloaded it, it automatically did a scan when I opened the program but it crashed my computer within minutes. I restored my computer though. Why won't it work on my computer.



Trouble using Kasperksky?kawasaki



Just use Avast! It's like ten time better, it can kill any virus, and the protection's so good you'll never get a virus.



http://avast.com/eng/download-avast-home...



  • find rental listings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment